Thursday, November 29, 2012

Summary Post C4T #4

Ms. Lara’s Blog

I was assigned to read and comment on Ms. Lara’s blog. I cannot say how happy I was to be assigned to this blog because I feel like we have a lot in common. The first post I commented on was about her students reaching out to the community. She discussed how she feels like it is important for her students to get in touch with the outside world and help those in need. She stated that when she first talked about the can food drive the students were so excited and wanted to help out right away. I loved this idea because I feel like students should realize that there are other children in the world who need our help. It also allows the class to get closer and feel like they did something to really help out. I commented and told her how I thought this was a fabulous idea. I told her how I also would love to get my class involved with the outside world and make them feel special. I love going out and helping the community, so what better way than doing it with my students.

The next post I commented on talked about South Alabama’s EDM 310 students. In the blog post, she welcomed the students and talked about how thrilled she was to see them commenting on blogs and finding teachers across the world and studying their blogs. She also talked about how she took this class and how she loved it when she was able to comment on teachers blogs. She told us that she went and told her students all about it and read them our comments. In my comment, I told her how amazed I was that she took the time to mention us on her blog and loved how much she enjoyed it. I told her how I loved writing on teachers’ blogs because it gives you a different experience. I was thrilled to know that they read the comments and really take in what we have to say. I informed her that I felt like we were a lot alike and loved being assigned to her blog.

This image is representing children reaching out the community

No comments:

Post a Comment