Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4T#3 Summary

Kelly Tenkely’s Blog

I read Kelly Tenkely’s blog and found it fascinating. In the first post I commented on it was about using MyHisto. This is an internet tool that allows students to find out their heritage. She talked about how fascinated the children were when they found out where they came from. She said they started using the application at home and showing all their friends. I told her that I actually used this application myself and figured out where I was from. I am part Indian which I did not know. I told her how it is always fun seeing students enjoy something and taking it to the next level.

The next post I commented on was about the election. She shared a website in which you could go on and look and make your predictions about the swing states. I told her if I would have known about this I would have loved to make my predictions. She talked about the annoyance of all the political ads and how they made her want the world to end. I completely agreed because we were not even a swing state and I wanted the ads to end. I also told her that if I’m teaching during election time, I will definitely get my students to check out this website and make their predictions.

This is an image that shows itec technology and its symbol


1 comment: