Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K #2 Summary

C4K Summaries

I read Mac’s blog about Monkeys. He talked about how monkeys can swing, eat fruit, and act really crazy. I told him about my trip to the zoo when I first saw a monkey. I talked about how they are crazy and run and jump through the trees. I told him I loved his image and it fit perfectly with his post. I really enjoyed reading his blog.

Next, I read Susan Santoli’s blog, I really enjoyed it because she was writing from a different country. I found this very interesting. She talked about how she could find out what was happening in America through a TV station. She was thrilled to find out she can still keep up with American news. She talked about how the times were bad and the economy was struggling. I commented to tell her that she was right and the economy is also bad in America. I told her I was fascinated to find out her facts were correct, so she can really rely on Ireland to give her the American news.

Next, I read kkrysztofowicz blog, I really thought this one was creative. He talked about his weird dream he had. He made his dream into a poem and I found that very neat. In his dream, he talked about so many different things happening and they were crazy things too. I really enjoyed this post and told him how I also have crazy dreams sometimes.

My last C4K, was mschmitz’s blog, which was a poem about monkeys. This post talked about how creative monkeys were and I really enjoyed the creativity. I told her that I also loved monkeys. I also told her I enjoyed reading her poem and found it very fascinating that she was so good at poetry. Overall, I love reading these C4Ks and find it very fascinating to learn about them.

This is an image of children using their blogs




1 comment: