Tuesday, November 20, 2012

C4K Last Summary of November

C4K Last Summary

The fist person I was assigned to comment on was Hunter from Mr. Boylen's class. In his blog Summer Vacation, he talked about all the exciting things he did this past summer. He talked about going down lazy rivers, water slides, camping, and playing in the sun. He went to Glacier Canyon Lodge with his entire family, but he did not have the experience that he was expecting. He talked about how the room and t.v. were dumb and they were useless because he never spent time in there anyways. In my comment, I told him a little about my vacation on the lake this past summer. I also told him about how I enjoyed going down water slides and lazy rivers. I asked him why he felt some things were pointless and would he ever want to go back. I enjoyed reading his post and it was long and gave a great story.

The second person I was assigned to was









The last person I was assigned to was Mariah. In her blog post Expression, she talked about how she has many different expressions. She said how when she is sad or mad, then she will act sad or mad. She said her expressions include how she dresses, talks, and walks. She also said how she wished she could just have one expression and that was it. I commented and told her how I also have many expressions. I told her how we were alike because if I am sad, then I act sad and I feel like that is just natural. I thought her post was very meaningful and took time to really make it how she wanted. I told her to keep blogging and keep up the good work.


This image shows a little girl blogging which explains the kids blogging in C4Ks

No comments:

Post a Comment