Saturday, October 27, 2012

My PLN Progress Project #10

My PLN Progress


I believe that a person's PLN is very important in learning. I think that everyone should be familiar with the internet and be able to use it for useful reasons. I have found that throughout EDM 310 my PLN has improved dramatically. I am learning new and improved ways to search the web for helpful ideas and learning tools. I have become very familiar with Symbaloo. I registered and began using this site awhile ago and I am just now getting into it and using it almost daily. Another major source I use is twitter. I find interesting facts on my twitter home and also great comments by Dr. Strange and staff. Through being a student in EDM 310, I have learned that when I am on the road with tennis I have found it difficult to keep up with school. Whenever I leave, I get behind in school, but I am now being able to look at the internet and find different learning website that explain the assignments to me. I am also finding new and improved ways of chatting with friends from a distance and they are able to give me feedback on my work. For example, I have become a major user of Google docs which allows you and a peer to work on an assignment together. With this source, your peer can edit your paper without you ever having to go to her doorstep. Overall, I will continue to work on my PLN because you are always trying to figure out more ways to learn. I really enjoy how much EDM310 has improved my use of the internet. .
This shows the website symbaloo which allows you to keep track of your PLN progress

No comments:

Post a Comment