Sunday, October 7, 2012

C4K Summary


C4K Summary of September


My first blog I commented the second post on Mr. Capp’s class blog, it was about children learning math. I felt like this was a great blog for me to be able to post because I love math myself and enjoy being in the classroom. The class was learning subtraction and different ways you could complete this process. It started off giving a math story and how they want to buy a popsicle, they needed to know how much money it cost to buy them and the change they would receive. I gave the class many suggestions on what helped me learn math and enjoy it. I asked them questions about their class and what they enjoyed most. They had an interesting blog and I enjoyed reading it because it looked like they were having a lot of fun.




The next post I commented on was Broneq’s blog which was called Olympic. This post talked about the Olympic games in London. It talked about how the athletes must be dedicated and run to their fullest in order to achieve one. I told her that I thought it was a great topic to write about because it is a fabulous event. I told her how I was also a tennis player and would love to work hard to one day achieve a gold medal. I told her about the different competitions that I enjoy watching and asked her which ones she likes to watch. Overall, I enjoyed reading her blog post and found it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment