Sunday, October 21, 2012

C4T #2 Summary

Principal Vincentsen's Blog

I had to comment on Principal Vincentsen's blog over the past month. I commented on two blog post by Principal’s Vincentsen’s blog. I thought these were great blogs to read because they helped me understand what I had sort of already known. The first post I commented on was about audio books. It showed how for students who could not comprehend well by reading could order books on tape. I thought this idea was excellent because I also had this issue with my reading skills. When I was younger, I could never read a book and understand what it was trying to say so this was a great tool for me.

The next post I had to comment on was the post about Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King. This posts talks about the exceptional speech that was given on that incredible day. It talks about how still to this day how surprising that speech was and the inspiration within it. I enjoyed this post because I did not really know much about his speech until reading about it in this blog. I enjoy this assignment because it gives me another perspective on how other people blog.

This is a picture of audio books that expressed my concept on reading comprehension



No comments:

Post a Comment