Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Final PLN report

My Final PLN Report

I am excited to write this report because I have come a long way from when I first began this class. I use to only use the internet for Facebook and sources for project and hardly used the computer. Over these past months, I have received so much more knowledge on the internet and useful ways to use it. I now use twitter, the green scree, IMovie, podcasts, and Skype. I recently learned to use Skype, Google docs, and IBook for the first time. I am thrilled to have learned about these new sources and how useful they can be to my school work. I feel like I have become more educated and my writing skills have increased incredibly from using and understanding the internet more. I also have learned how to record a Skype conversation and cut and edit podcasts. My PLN have improved incredibly and I am so proud to be more educated through the internet.

This picture of a laptop represents how I get to use the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment