Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K Last Summary

C4K Last Summary

The last C4K I was assigned to was Brooke's Class Blog, I really enjoyed reading her blog post about the book "Speak." I have never read it before but felt I received a great meaning of it through the summary. She talked about how she could relate to it because it reminded her of her peer and school she goes too. She explained how it told her what school is really like and how to deal with high school. In my comment, I discussed how interesting the book sounded and great it is to be able to relate our own life to it.

The second post I was supposed to comment on was "Light sabers and the Bastille," by Alex. He discussed the revolution and its conditions. He explained the events on the revolution and picked certain days to describe in certain details. He discussed how the peasants would come in and steal their secret weapons and start whipping out their light sabers. I commented saying on how I loved his graphic detail that was used in the post. His details and examples made me seem as though I was there. I loved how thhe took an event in history and blogged about it. Overall, it was a great post and I was impressed bu his writing.

The first person I was assigned to comment on was Hunter from Mr. Boylen's class. In his blog, he talked about all the exciting things he did this past summer. He talked about going down lazy rivers, water slides, camping, and playing in the sun. He went to Glacier Canyon Lodge with his entire family, but he did not have the experience that he was expecting. He talked about how the room and t.v. were dumb and they were useless. In my comment, I told him all about my summer vacation. I also told him about how I enjoy water slides and wish I could go there somebody. I enjoyed how thorough his post was and enjoyed reading all about it.

This image shows children on the internet being involved

No comments:

Post a Comment